Monday, January 4, 2016

Heroic Age in 5 panels.

I hereby declare this an "Heroic Age", a new and brighter age where heroes act like heroes again. In this new golden age, we, the Avengers, will...

Fight Wonder Man.

Put the blame Iron Man for stuff.

Lie and manipulate a bunch of mentally damaged teenagers.

And I will be an even bigger hypocrite than usual, and become a member of the Illuminati.

And what else will happen in this OH SO HEROIC age of your, Rogers? You will make Maria Hill the leader of the Avengers?

.... Well, yes.

... I WAS JOKING, DAMMIT!!!

1 comment:

  1. While I’m here, I’ll commentate this.

    Panel 1: Cap’s a cop? What?
    Panel 2: It’s everyone’s favourite regular magical unicorn! (Don’t ask, it’s a fanfic thing)
    Panel 3: OBJECTION!
    Panel 4: I swear most of these kids died in Avengers Arena...
    Panel 5: You didn’t want anything to do with him a second ago!

    Since I’m a big Marvel fan now, this comic looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete