Monday, September 23, 2013

Fear Itself in 5 panels

I am Odin, and I love my son.
I think... COFF COFF... I know what its like to be Tempest...
How can I be part of 3 tie-ins at the same time and unconscious in one of them?
Getting drunk, the most heroic thing I have done in my life.
If you cant understand that this is pure awesomeness, buy a mirror so you can see a person without a soul.
THEY DID IT! MARVEL FINALLY DID IT! A FLAWLESS CROSSOVER!!! I COULD DIE AS A HAPPY MAN NOW!!!
... Dear god, I need a girlfriend...

2 comments:

  1. This is the first positive thing I've ever heard about fear itself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Panel 1: I AM A MAOD!
    Panel 2: DON'T REMIND ME OF MY SMEXY SEA MONSTER'S HORRIFIC DEMISE.
    Panel 3: Spi-DERP man! (I have been wanting to make that joke for the longest time...)
    Panel 4: CHALLENGE: Record yourself reading my comments in Linkara's Drunk Tony Stark Voice.
    Panel 5: *Insert Epic Battle Music*

    I don't care about Fear Itself. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete