Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Not-White Month: Godzilla VS Barkley.

I know what your thinking: "Hey, Barkley ain't no superhero!"
But, he IS a famous basketball player, and honestly: superheroes and sport-stars has allot in common. Like, they are superior to us physically, they are admired and idolized by millions of people, they can get away with stuff that would send a regular Joe to jail, and they can grow 300 feet tall.
Well, Charles Barkley can, anyway...
This comic is about Charles Barkley having a game of b-ball with Godzilla. WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW!?!? GO BUY IT ALREADY!!!
Have really have to disagree with my fellow comic-book reviewer Linkara, who claims that this comic sucks. This comic delivers exactly what it promise: a bucket full of stupid. And as a huge fan of stupid, I am lucky to have this crown jewel of dumb in my bookshelf. Or though, the dialog could have been better, but it's a minor problem. The artwork is pretty good, and the cover is even better. I will admit that I'm disappointed over the comic not being an actual fight to the death between the two glorious titans, but hey, se la vie.
I seriously dont get why there aren't more comic-book about sports-stars fighting monsters and stuff like that. I would gladly buy a issue with "Galactus VS Tiger Woods." I'm dead serious.
I'm Waezi2, and thanks for wasting time with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment